Pages

Paneer fried rice with left over rice

Paneer fried rice with left over rice

I am a great fan of spices. I try using them as much as possible in various combinations. This recipe can be made in various ways but I chose this as it was simple and easy to make . So I had this left over rice for dinner and few paneer pieces, matar and dried pudina (I always stock up this in my kitchen, basically I was pudina leaves well, dry them in the sun and store it in nice dry container, I use this in various curries/chutneys/salads) :-) . Using these I made a quick fried rice and yeah it was finger licking good.

INGREDIENTS :-
Left over rice
Paneer :- Few pieces
Matar :- a handful
Garlic:- chopped finely 2-3
Pudina powder :- alter as required
Oil :- 2-3 teaspoons
Jeera :- a teaspoon
Turmeric :- a pinch
Kashmirilal mirch :- a teaspoon
Garam masala :- a pinch
Normal chilli powder :- teaspoon(Adjust)
Salt :- adjust
METHOD :-
  1. Heat oil in a pan add jeera and allow to sizzle.
  2. Add chopped garlic and fry until light brown
  3. Add paneer pieces and fry them a bit until they turn slight brown
  4. Add matar and close the lid and allow it to cook until matar becomes soft.
  5. Add Pudina powder and mix well.
  6. Add turmeric, garam masala, kashmiri lal and normal chilli powder, salt and mix well again
  7. Now add rice and mix well and simmer it with closed lid.
  8. Garnish with coriander 
    :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment