Pages

Capsicum Fried Rice

Capsicum Fried Rice


You can actually make this with colorful capsicums . I used red and green. Didn’t get yellow in Inorbit mall. Basically I love shopping in hyper city. ! I can spend hours and hours together roaming in Hyper city food section. But unfortunately poor my dear husband starts calling me .”how much time will it take ??”. So I considering his plead(Plight !!) I return back. So after my yesterday’s expedition at Hyper city. I made this one.
INGREDIENTS :
Green capsicums :- 2 small (chopped finely)
Red capsicums :- 2 small(chopped finely)
Green Chillies :-  5 (chopped very finely)
Soya granules :-1  cup
Olive oil/Butter :- 1 tablespoon
Noodles/Fried Rice masala :- 2 teaspoons (You can substitute this by using Cardamom, Ilaichi, Dal chini ,pepper corns powdered with Ajinomoto)
Basmati Rice :- 1 cup per each person.
Salt:-as required
METHOD :-
  1. Take olive oil in a pan add green chillies , chopped capsicum all kinds.
  2. Fry them until they looked bit cooked.
  3. Add Soya Granules and mix well. 
  4. Add basmati rice. For each cup of basmati rice add one cup water. 
  5. Add noodles masala/ or powdered spices and ajinomoto.
  6. Add salt. Mix well and close the pressure pan and cook for whistles.
  7. Garnish with Coriander.

No comments:

Post a Comment